Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy New Year! ....Huh?

This is my first post of 2011.  It seems a little belated to talk about the new year and new beginnings and resolutions, but Chinese New Year is only two days away, so it's like a second chance for us procrastinators.  My resolution this year was to not go on anymore diets.  Guess what?  This is the longest I've ever struck to a resolution, and, unfortunately, I've got the number on the scale to prove it.  

I've decided I'd just like to be a professional blog reader.  I'm trying to learn to post links to some really great blogs I've discovered.  They all have skills way beyond mine so their blogs are all fancy while mine looks decidedly "do-it-yourself"-ish.  I've found many great recipes and photo tips and many things that inspire me.  Just check out my sidebar and start clicking away on all those cool buttons!  Tidy Mom and The Krazy Coupon Lady are my two most recent favorites.

No comments: