Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Slackin'

Just sitting here watching some country music awards show.  The ACMs or AMAs or some such combination of letters.  I totally slacked today.  I read a Harlequin.  That's really about it.  I just have to say I love Reba; the red hair, the accent, her sense of humor.  She's the definition of lovely.  I've come to realize that blog posts aren't quite as interesting when there's no picture accompanying them, so I'm going to try to include one with every post whether it really  has anything to do with what I'm blabbering about or not.  My first thought was to re-post my picture with Keith Urban since he's up for at least one of the awards on this show I'm watching, but you've seen that one so I'm going to go browse and pick one out now. Oh wait, I almost forgot I have another picture with Keith.  Somehow I have won a meet & greet twice now.  I like the other picture better, though.  Maybe it's crazy, but the reason I like the other one so much has less to do with Keith Urban standing right next to me and so much more to do with the fact that my weight that day was in the 120s.  Oh how badly I miss you 120s.  

No comments: